How does SEC select homestay families?
- The SEC Homestay Coordinator visits the families who are interested in SEC's homestay program.
- The Homestay Coordinator then interviews the family, takes pictures of the house, and the family members.
- Fulfilling SEC standards, the Homestay Agreement is presented to the family, specifying the family responsibilities and school policies.
- The family signs the agreement and returns it to the SEC Homestay Coordinator.
- Once a student is placed with a homestay family, the family receives an Acceptance Letter for the particular student. This Letter is signed by the family and then returned to SEC.
- During the student's stay in the family, students regularly complete a Homestay Evaluation Form.